Kids + Family Events / Dark Universe
Kids + Family Film Event Hosted by National Air & Space Museum (Einstein Planetarium)
The planets, stars, and everything you can see are less than 5 percent of the universe. What is the other 95 percent? Dark Universe examines the invisible dark matter underlying galaxies that, together with dark energy, accounts for that other 95 percent of the universe’s total energy and mass. Narrated by astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson.
Event Notice: Rated NR
Event Dates: July 1 - July 26, 2018
Show Run Time: Approximately 24 minutes.
By clicking the "FIND TICKETS" button, you will connect to the designated ticket page selected/created by the event host. Any ticket disputes or cancellations should be brought to the event host/ticket agency. EventPost is not a ticket broker.
Event Cancellation Policy: Any ticket disputes or cancellations should be brought to the attention of event host/ticket agency. All events, dates and artists subject to change without prior notice. All ticket prices are subject to change based on demand. EventPost is not a ticket broker.
Event Location: National Air & Space Museum (Einstein Planetarium) - 563-599 Maryland Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20024
Event Location: National Air & Space Museum, Independence Avenue at 6th Street, SW, Washington DC 20560